Preferably someone whip smart, responsive, great communicator who wants to eventually become a product manager with my mentorship. General Assembly is a really special place and I promise the role will be intellectually challenging and stimulating.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Honestly, it would be stupid of me not to throw my name in the hat for this. The very opportunity to work with Dave, who is genuinely one of the smartest people I’ve ever met on here (not to mention the fact that he sent me a super cool robot painting), would in and of itself be worth it. Sadly, the idea of moving my family all the way across this great nation again doesn’t seem feasible at this time, so I instead signal boost this and tell ALL of you that you would be stupid for not at least submitting a resume to him.
helms-deep - I thought you’d appreciate this one. Its my cousin’s birthday cake that my aunt made as a surprise for him. (After teasing him that he was getting a Barbie cake as that’s the pan she used to make the dome.)
Oh…oh my. This is doing it for me. Really nice job! Thanks for sharing.
I’ve got a love-ly bunch of coffee mugs *deedly-dee* Here they are standing in a row. Big ones! Small ones! Some as big as your head!
Contrary to rumors, Tool have not completed a new album. The band has issued a statement exclusively to us explaining the misunderstanding.
Maynard’s voice is everything. Too bad we won’t be hearing it as soon as we thought.
Source: Rolling Stone
Hey tumblr! Thank you for the amazing support you’ve shown us regarding Emerald City Comicon and the harassment policy we posted yesterday. We’re in such a great mood that we figured, why not give away two 3-day passes to the this year’s show?
To be eligible for this giveaway you must:
- Follow emeraldcitycomicon on tumblr
- Reblog this post between March 7, 2014 12:00PM PST and March 14, 2014 12:00PM PST
We are giving away two 3-day Emerald City Comicon 2014 badges, to a randomly selected person who reblogs this post. Please note that Emerald City Comicon is in downtown Seattle, WA. Emerald City Comicon is held on March 28, 29, and 30, 2014. No further accommodation or transportation will be provided. When we announce the winner next week please be sure to have your Ask open so we can contact you about collecting the badges! Badges are completely transferable, so if you win you can give them to a friend
Fellow comic book fans, check this! Great lineup at ECCC this year.
We’ve got the couches shoved together and we’re just hanging out watching movies. It’s that kind of day.
- The new LEGO: The Hobbit trailer is quite a bit of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed LEGO: The Lord of the Rings, and think I’m probably going to enjoy this as well. The gameplay in the LEGO games is a blast, and their games are one of the few I can play with the girls around and not feel like I’m permanently scarring them.
- Children are disease-carrying rats. Seems like every time the girls go play with friends, they come back with something. This week it’s just fevers and a bit of a cough, so I guess we’ll count that as a win considering how dreadful January was.
- I still owe womaninterrupted and palmtreepalmtree my top 5 films of 2013 list. I’m getting closer to having watched all the ones I want to from last year finally, and will probably have the list done mid-March. Every year I tell myself I’ll be better at staying up on this, and then life and crap and stupid and ugh happen and it falls by the wayside. Case in point: we finally caught Thor: The Dark World this past week. Sheesh.
- If there were a way to sweep into SXSW, see the films I wanted to at the festival, and sneak right back out while avoiding everything else, I would.
- It’s time for a change.
"Sorry," is all that you can’t say
I’m still upset that the suggested serving size for Oreos is 3 cookies. I still contend it was a typo and they meant “rows” instead of “cookies.”