"Big budget commercial that should know better than to exceed a van’s weight capacity!!"
Submitted by JC
Ugh, it breaks my heart to see that Fisher dolly sitting there all sideways.
OOO!!! Look what Tumblr sent me! Shiny!
What Matters Most
Happy 5,000th post to me. Thanks to all of you who’ve stuck around. I have made friendships on here that I know will last a lifetime.
Thank you, Tumblr, for letting me have a place to share things, both important and mundane.
Here’s to 5,000 more.
- Today is my folk’s last full day in town. They fly back to Colorado tomorrow morning. It’s been a lovely visit, and we sure are going to miss them. Nice that they’re about 20 hours closer than they used to be though, and can’t wait to see them again in May/June when we head out for my niece Morgan’s graduation.
- We got a good amount of the Christmas decorating done last night. We are headed out Monday to get our tree. Yay Christmas!
- I am in the process of setting up a Tumblr for my brother’s coffee company. I’ll be managing the page for him, which I’m really excited about. I’ll have the linky link up in a bit when I have it up and running. Speaking of Brewsworthy Coffee, there are 9 days left to get the 2013 Limited Edition Holiday Blend to ensure delivery before Christmas. It not only makes a great gift at only $10, you can also just keep it all to yourself. Oh, and one more thing: Tom has been completely blown away by all of your support here on Tumblr. So many of you have already purchased the Holiday Blend, and a bunch of you participated in the Small Business Saturday (thru Monday) Sale. You people are good people. Thank you. =)
- Since “The Incident" and turning off asks, all has been quiet. I tried to personally message every single one of you who either messaged me, replied to a post, or posted on my behalf, encouraging me and supporting me. If for some reason I missed you, consider this a heartfelt thanks for everything. If you did in fact receive something from me, consider this another thank you. I will most likely be opening my ask hole back up soon.
- This post will be my 4,999th on this blog once I click the little button. Crazy. So, what should I post? Something reflective and introspective? A gif? A photo? What would you post?
Last year, we released a holiday album, aptly named ‘A Really Good Holiday’. This being the last night / day of Hanukkah, we thought we’d celebrate with a song. This song is about our experience as kids in the 70’s and 80’s, and the lack of things to do on Christmas.
If you like this track, pick up our holiday album on Bandcamp for Pay-What-You-Like, including free!
And we’re working on a new album now. Stay tuned here for some previews and more updates from us in the coming weeks!
-Mark and Rob
Woo hoo!! Go support my friends!
Please send prayers and strength to a dear friend, Kristen Thorpe who is undergoing life saving surgery today to beat Breast cancer. We love you girl, you got this!Re-blog and power boost this!
I rarely say “automatic reblog” to anything, but I flipping hate cancer. Sending all the positive thoughts and prayers to Kristen and her family today.