So, this is a thing today. And my brain is far too tired to write a text-y post that would make any sense whatsoever. No, I was not at Winepocalypse. I believe there is a “no boys allowed, unless he is Momoa and printed on the side of a coffee mug” rule at those things. I feel as if I were. That’s only because our youngest was up all night sneezing, coughing, and all the other whatnot that goes with a cold.
Anyway, this “superhero” yourself thing looks cool. And since my wife is taking me out on a date tomorrow in which the theme is “superheroes,” I felt it necessary to do. Thanks to TLOTH for the idea, which wasn’t hers first, but hers was the first I saw. And, if you’d like to make yourself a superhero, you may go here.
**NOTE** There was unfortunately no way to change the body style on this thing to “Kevin Smith meets LOTR-era Peter Jackson,” so the body shape is just ever so slightly exaggerated in my case.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- glitterbubbles said:just saw that I made a typo I need to fix, for my sanity… I did the hero factory thing like, a year ago… I was pretty annoyed by the body shape restrictions- I like to be accurate! &why can’t I be a superhero just as I am, you know? :) xoxoxoxoxo
- sarahsamudre likes this
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- bakewithavengeance said:YES! Nice!
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- section9 likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- helms-deep posted this