I’ve been remiss in making updates… The past few months have been incredibly hard, but I’m stronger every day, and planning to post a bit more very soon.
In the meantime, some news: Monday marks 100 days post-stem cell transplant! — A HUGE milestone that comes with some new freedoms. Though I won’t be able to move across the country to San Francisco ‘till later this year, I *am* able to move.
I’m spending this summer recuperating, thinking, and having small adventures in Brooklyn, NY.
New York CIty is where I got my start, and I couldn’t be more excited to get to spend more time in one of my favorite places on Earth.
I NEED YOUR HELP finding a 1 or 2 Bedroom Brooklyn Sublet
- Starting May or June, for 2-4 months
- Room for a couple and a small dog
- Any fun neighborhoods considered
- Budget is flexible as I’ll be using it as a home office as well
GOT ANY LEADS?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- rafer likes this
- jonathanmarcus likes this
- idlejest reblogged this from superamit
- msg reblogged this from superamit and added:
- karacanal likes this
- diegolga likes this
- vickisee likes this
- femmebot likes this
- alexdao likes this
- nerdyc likes this
- carin likes this
- jmascio likes this
- yvynyl likes this
- irondavy likes this
- cvxn answered: Can’t help with the sublet, but extremely glad to hear you’re on the mend, Amit!
- makeuporbreakup answered: I have a place available from May 5 to 25 if you need some time to land and find your footing.
- derekwood likes this
- kohikohi likes this
- heyhope likes this
- ajh-eccentricities likes this
- lessjokes likes this
- david-noel likes this
- joshuanguyen reblogged this from superamit
- joshuanguyen said: Amit! Let’s hang out when you can! I’m in Brooklyn too and would love to see you, dude. (and your dog, too!)
- annielin answered: Let me know if you’d like me to pass you the number of my old landlord John. He owned several properties in the Burg and Greenpoint.
- petervidani answered: I’ve had crazy luck with Padmapper — padmapper.com
- jessaclark likes this
- thejacksons answered: So good to hear from you, been wondering how you are! XOXOXO
- amyellis reblogged this from superamit
- bbbrad likes this
- totalmente-desastrada answered: que lindo
- chirp likes this
- ap215 likes this
- wintercheck reblogged this from superamit
- markthinks likes this
- helms-deep reblogged this from superamit
- helms-deep likes this
- marcelagw likes this
- frakintosh answered: i’ll keep an eye out and an ear to the ground. really glad to hear you’re doing well :)
- waqassheikh likes this
- frakintosh likes this
- queen-nefertari reblogged this from superamit
- garychou likes this
- queen-nefertari likes this
- agirlandherholga likes this
- minusmanhattan likes this
- superamit likes this
- tedr reblogged this from superamit and added:
- ryanb likes this