I got tagged by Bakewithavengance to answer some questions he posed to me. If you are not following Baked, you should be. He’s an awesome dad and loves to bake and cook, so obviously he and I will be bestest friends when we finally meet IRL.
Here’s the rules:
- Post the rules. (got it)
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones. (see below)
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post. (Baked already linked to the most obvious people I would want to answer these questions, and if you feel like participating, feel free to. I can never find posts I’m tagged in since Tumblr’s search function doesn’t let me follow tags with dashes in them. Sigh.)
- Let them know you tagged them. (see answer to above)
Anyway, here are the questions posed to me, and my answers:
1) Pick a superpower. Would you use it for good, for evil, for kind of good, for kind of evil, or for lazy. How so?
Either flying or teleporting. Anything to give me the ability to travel quickly. I have to admit the ability to breathe in space would be pretty cool too, considering I’ll most likely never be an astronaut.
All of these would be used for good, and definitely help with Project IRL.
2) With no repercussions, who would you give a smack in the mouth to? Do they deserve it?
Remember my post from a couple of days ago about complicated stuff and beautiful innocent people being hurt? The people who hurt those innocent people and the people who did nothing to stand up for those people. Yes…they most certainly do deserve it.
3) What’s the nicest thing you can say about yourself?
I have beautiful kids and an amazing wife.
4) Make up your own Animal Collective Noun. It has to be better than an Obstinancy of Buffalo.
A cornucopia of clydesdales.
5) If you had to have a limb removed, which limb and what would you replace it with?
My right index finger with a lightsaber. I’d be a white Jedi Arsenio Hall.
6) What is your biggest pet peeve about your preferred mode of travel?
I love road trips. I don’t think there is a better way to see and appreciate this great country than on the open road, either by car or motorcycle. Biggest pet peeve: gas prices when going by car; bugs when going by motorcycle; other drivers who are asshats when going by either.
7) If you had a special effect go off whenever you entered a room, what would you pick?
Non-destructive Michael Bay-sized explosions that blow out every window pane in the house.
8) What profession would you choose for yourself if it paid all the bills, but would never make you rich?
Living it, albeit wish I were working more. I’ve wanted to be working in moving pictures since I was a kid. Just trying to get my foot in the door out here, working on some things of my own, etc.
9) If all the presidents got into a melee, who would come out on top and why?
Dubya, because he wouldn’t be afraid to go to war, detain you indefinitely, and torture you. Oops, did I just get a little political into this otherwise fun questionnaire?
10) If you could have any animal as your mount, what would you choose?
Probably a dolphin. With lasers attached to its head.
11) If you were to receive baked goods in the mail from me, what would you like?
Anything that involves combining chocolate with peanut butter is always a winning dessert in my book. Nutella is always a great ingredient as well. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting…dear lord those are good.
Alright, now for my 11 questions. Feel free to answer if you choose to.
- What was the first film that ever made you cry and what was the last film that made you cry?
- Prince or Michael Jackson?
- Do you like your toast: lightly toasted, somewhere in the middle, or close to burnt? And what’s your favorite thing to put on it?
- If you had the chance to physically become someone for 24 hours, living or dead, who would it be and what would you do?
- What television show that is currently off the air had the best series finale you have ever seen?
- Besides Tumblr, what is one website that you go to daily?
- You have gained a certain notoriety for something, and have been told you need your own theme song. What musician or band would you enlist to write and perform it?
- What is the best piece of pizza that you have ever eaten? Where did it come from and what was on it?
- You’ve just won a Golden Ticket to tour Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory! Which room would you be most excited to explore?
- Say that you get a chance to come out to Seattle and visit us here at Helm’s Deep. What meal and dessert would you want us to prepare for you? What would you like to see while you’re out here?
- You’ve been commissioned to create a new Olympic sport. What would it be?