Here at the Deep, we’ve got a rule: let your kid be a kid.
Sometimes it’s not the easiest rule to follow.
Today, for example, was a very, very rainy day. I know…big surprise considering where we are located. We have never let the weather be a factor in determining if our kids can go outside and play. So, yesterday, Arwen and Greer spent almost the entire afternoon and early evening playing out in the puddles, wet grass, and mud.
They had a blast.
The very second they got in the door, we stripped them down and put them in the tub. I got this shot right before Arwen headed up to the bathroom.
I think today if I have the time, I might just go outside and play as well.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- clairesalcedo likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- aprilkristin likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- section9 likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- womaninterrupted said: You’re smarter than me. I fight these things. Taking a page out of your book on this one. Need to relax things a bit. Very very smart.
- womaninterrupted likes this
- sarahsamudre likes this
- evangotlib likes this
- helms-deep posted this