That last pic got to me.
Hope I’m around to see my girls grow up. I know I need to start making some healthier choices in my life, lose this extra weight, eat better, etc.
Not that any of these things contributed to Adam’s death. It was a very rare form of cancer. Regardless, I know I can cut my chances of getting many forms of cancer with diet and exercise.
Perspective. That photo gave it to me loud and clear.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- lifeinthebluehouse said: Cancer is the worst! I work for an organization on cancer research and know that a lot (def. not all) of cancers can be prevented by good nutrition and health. I’m trying my best to lose excess weight too. We’ll get there!! :)
- lifeinthebluehouse likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- lickypickystickyme likes this
- evangotlib likes this
- helms-deep posted this