So, Stacie’s cousin’s husband is just a bit of a conservative. And…well…I really like to mess with him on Facebook. Like, a lot. I guess Governor Romney is in Colorado today, and he took the family to go see him.
I should really hate myself. But I don’t.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- receiver said: I’d be all like, “you’re” And then leave it at that. :-)
- jennhoney said: you are doing the important facebook works!
- jennhoney likes this
- maelstromatic likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- aprilkristin likes this
- thylil likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream likes this
- 221tea likes this
- ladyofleisuredc said: lol, I’m laughing!
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- tricialew likes this
- bakewithavengeance said: Excellent trolling, well done.
- purpletomahawk reblogged this from strangersatthemall
- bakewithavengeance likes this
- maryksalcedo likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- texnessa likes this
- strangersatthemall reblogged this from helms-deep and added:
- strangersatthemall likes this
- shovelbum said: A+ trolling, good job.
- shovelbum likes this
- runeybadger likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- palmtreepalmtree said: He is NOT laughing, Ralph! Hehehehe…. but I am!
- womaninterrupted likes this
- ladyofthehouse said: Love this. Also, he used the wrong “your.” I’m sure he knows the difference and it’s just a typo, but in my mind that makes this perfect.
- section9 likes this
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- helms-deep posted this